Terms & Conditions of Sale
- These conditions shall come into force on acceptance of your order by us.
- In case of any conflict variance or inconsistency between these conditions and the terms of your order or any correspondence relating thereto these conditions shall prevail to the extent that they are not specifically excluded in writing by us.
- No statements, documentation or correspondence, which is not specifically herein stated or referred to, shall apply to the Contract brought into being on acceptance of your order by us.
- Goods rejected by you as not complying with the Contract must be so rejected within ten days of receipt by you.
- No claim for shortage or damage can be allowed, unless we are given written notification of such shortage or damage within three days of receipt of the goods.
- In no circumstances should damaged goods be returned to us prior to a written request for such return being made by us.
- We shall be under no liability for any defect, which is due to accident, fair wear and tear, negligent use, tampering, improper handling, improper use, improper operation or improper storage or any other default on the part of any person other than us.
- We shall not be responsible for the suitability of goods supplied by us when used otherwise than in accordance with instructions in writing supplied by us whether on product labels or howsoever.
- In particular, we shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage nor shall we have any liability in tort, when our products are used otherwise than in accordance with instructions supplied as aforesaid.
- For all sales made on credit, payment is due from you within thirty days following the invoice date. “We reserve the right to levy interest charges on late payments”.
- The title to goods delivered shall not pass until payment in full has been received by us.
- In the event full payment is not made strictly in accordance with these conditions, we reserve the right to withhold future deliveries.
- These conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Website Terms & Conditions
The term 'Spectrum Cleaning Solutions Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Units 9 & 10, Londesborough Road Business Park, Londesborough Road, Scarborough, YO12 5AF. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Spectrum Cleaning Solutions Limited's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.