Why Choose Spectrum?
Spectrum are an accredited, independent cleaning and hygiene supplies distributor specialising in a “service beyond distribution” approach. Our aim is to help you and your company maximise productivity in all hygiene related areas whilst ensuring that you remain legally compliant, and we execute this through a managed service called the Hygiene Management Scheme.
Introducing the Hygiene Management Scheme
Spectrum help ensure that your cleaning and hygiene function operates efficiently and effectively, helping your business to be both safe and legally compliant. Your assigned hygiene consultant will partner closely with your business, from undertaking an initial review of your business to regular account visits aimed at educating staff and empowering your team to achieve aims and objectives.
Helping your business to thrive, our Hygiene Management Scheme focuses on four main cleaning and hygiene priorities:
- Detailed and proactive initial review of your account spend to highlight anomalies. Regular ongoing reviews follow to maintain best effectiveness within budget limits.
- Implement a stock control system that helps you to manage cleaning product budgets.
- Provide dosing units and control systems that maintain the lowest product usage costs.
- Spectrum stock an extremely versatile range of multi-functional products that allows you to streamline your inventory.
- Assist you with staff training in hygiene standards, Health & Safety, COSHH and Cleaning & Hygiene Science and much more.
- Ensuring that hygiene procedures are documented, recommended products are being used correctly, with specified contact times being understood and complied with.
- Specialist advice, supervision and education in trouble shooting cleaning procedures to manage stubborn cleaning tasks.
- Keeping you updated and compliant with industry specific legislation.
- Providing specialist advice in all cleaning and disinfection compliance matters.
- Providing safety data sheets and other documentation to ensure you meet COSHH legislation compliance.
- Providing COSHH and product training to your teams to ensure they are working in a safe and compliant environment.
Infection Control & Food Safety
- Ensuring that you are using fit for purpose products that have been tested in laboratories, proving efficacy backed by documentation in the form of microbiological profiles.
- Our staff have been trained in Infection Control practices and have also got advanced qualifications in food safety, enabling us to provide specialist advice in all cleaning and disinfection matters which promote good infection control and food safety practices.
- Helping you to instigate a regime that fulfils guidelines from regulatory bodies (such as the CQC or EHO) on standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
*All your Hygiene Management Scheme documentation is stored in a cloud based portal, called My Spectrum, hosted on the Spectrum website.
Hygiene Management with a Centralised View
Managing cleaning and hygiene procedures, legal documentation and keeping track of process developments can be challenging. My Spectrum unlock boundless possibilities with just a PC and a steadfast internet connection.
My Spectrum is a web-based portal that helps you to work smarter, by acting as your hub in the cloud for all your cleaning and hygiene needs. Your data is kept up to date as your journey with Spectrum progresses meaning that you’ll always know what’s happened, what’s happening and what’s coming next.
All visits, audits and actions resulting from your hygiene management service is available in My Spectrum, ensuring that you stay informed of any cleaning and hygiene changes within your business. Compliance documents, such as SDS sheets, tool box talks and other resources are also available for you to review, refer or use.
Thanks to a multi-level user system, you can access files relevant to yourself and the departments that you manage. Whether you are a supervisor, manager or company director, your documents are just a click away.
Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies
Innovative Product Range
CHSA Accredited SuppliesThe Cleaning & Hygiene Suppliers Association’s (CHSA) Accreditation Schemes are here to give you peace of mind when you buy cleaning and hygiene products. These schemes focus on companies that make soft tissue, plastic sacks, mops, and those that sell cleaning products. We all know the frustration of buying cleaning and hygiene items and finding out they’re not the right amount or size. Imagine getting a “150m Blue Centrefeed” and wondering if it’s really 150 meters long. With CHSA accredited manufacturers, you don’t have to worry. They are carefully checked to ensure that what’s written on the product packaging is what you’ll find inside. In a nutshell, the CHSA’s Accreditation Schemes are your trustworthy solution for feeling confident about the quality and quantity of cleaning and hygiene products you’re investing in. When you choose products from manufacturers with this accreditation, you’re making a smart move to avoid the risk of getting subpar or insufficient items.
Bar & Restaurant
Catering Cleaning Chemicals
Cling Film, Foil & Parchment Paper
Griddle Pads & Screens
Napkins & Table Covers
Washing Up Liquid
Catering Cleaning & Sanitising
Washing Up Liquid
Catering Cleaning & Sanitising
Washing Up Liquid
Body & Hair Care
Bottles & Trigger Sprays
Dust Maid & Beaters
Trolleys & Carts
Over Sleeves/Foot Covers
Trust The Professionals at Spectrum
No matter the size of your washroom, here at Spectrum Cleaning Solutions we can help to ensure that they are kept safe and hygienic. Trust us to make sure that your washrooms meet all the hygienic requirements as well as the safety and standard regulations.
Whether you just require one simple sanitary bin or a range of automatic bins, we can find a solution for you. We take care to ensure that everything fits in with your washroom design and colour scheme and that the units work in the best possible way for you.
Whether you require your bins to be emptied weekly, fortnightly or monthly, our friendly and discreet professionals are here to help you. Contact us to discuss our packages and let us build a bespoke washroom service that suits you and your business’ needs.
A Range of Affordable Washroom Services
We offer a variety of products and services including but not limited to:
- Soap Dispensers
- Roller Towels
- Air Fresheners
- Vending Units
- Urinal Mtas
- Waste removal
- Nappy changers, nappy units and nappy disposal
- Odour elimination in toilets
- Hand Towels
- Toilet Tissues
- Sanitary Bins
- Sharps Units
We have a team of highly efficient and professional staff who can provide complete maintenance for your washroom at all times. Contact our friendly team to discuss your requirements and find a solution that works for you.
To find out more call us on 01723 373509.
Contact Us Today
Call us today on 01723 373509 to discuss your cleaning and hygiene requirements. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com